Sunday 18 June 2017

The Blob

The Blob
Click! Click! My life jacket and light blue helmet were on. Slowly I walked up the staircase. As soon as I reached the top I started to re-think my choice of going on the blob but my overall goal at Waimarino was to have a go on all of the activities that I could, so I prepared myself for my turn. After a couple of jumps it was my turn. Slowly, I shuffled over to the edge of the platform and jumped… Suddenly I landed on the blob and  it was like landing on a giant pillow.It was a little bit hard but I quickly crawled over to the other end and braced myself for what was about to happen, I knew it would be sudden… Bang! I  went up, up, up and then down. Slap! Now a had a sore leg from landing on my side. In a rush, I quickly swam over to a drenched and mossy ladder,  pulled myself up and then I started to be proud of myself but I wasn’t sure If I should go again. I was happy walking away, feeling proud and satisfied.   

No comments:

Post a Comment